Zinc is an essential trace mineral that plays a role in more than a hundred enzymatic reactions in the body, which is why consuming foods high in zinc is so important.

Zinc is an essential trace mineral that plays a role in more than a hundred enzymatic reactions in the body, which is why consuming foods high in zinc is so important.

Zinc is an important part of your diet. It is an essential trace mineral needed for healthy cell division and it helps fight free radical damage to slow the aging process. It is also super important when you are sick... I love Dr. Axe... read more here...

Link: https://draxe.com/nutrition/foods-high-in-zinc/


Zinc Supplements

I need to buy more zinc so I am researching it... I love the LiveStrong website too!

"If you feel the sniffles coming on, you may have heard that taking zinc for a cold can help get your body back to normal faster. That may be true, but zinc is responsible for so much more in the grand scheme of your health"... https://www.livestrong.com/article/409076-which-form-of-zinc-is-best/

As always... research, research, research... I always skip ALL "news"websites,  hospital websites, websites that are selling the product I am searching and all websites that end in .edu or .gov when I do an online search.  I have found the first 10 links are usually from websites that typically spout misinformation. I am praying that will change soon.


Comments