Music video by Brett Young performing You Didn’t - Frequency 900


Music video by Brett Young performing You Didn’t (Lyric Video). © 2021 Big Machine Label Group, LLC http://vevo.ly/tVaCOF

What frequency is Brett Young's You Didn’t? 900 on the Frequency Scale



Brett Young - You Didn’t Lyrics

I could never hate you even if I tried. I love you too much and I've loved you too long

There's nothing I could say to make you wanna stay. Your heart made up it's mind
You ain't done nothing wrong, I'm just not where you belong.
Don't let one teardrop fall. You think it's your fault but it isn't.
I fell in love and you didn't

I hope you find someone to be the person for you, that you were to me, what I wanted to bе for you.
I would never asked you to sеttle or compromise. You deserve everything in this world, even if it means you can't be mine

You just didn't Feel like I did. I gave you everything I had to give.
You didn't need more, you just needed different.

I fell in love and you didn't

Comments