Notes from the Universe

Worldwide Proclamation!

This is to remind all my loyal subjects that you are not my loyal subjects. And that all the sacrifices, appeasements, and groveling have never been necessary.

I, the Universe – the sun, the moon, and the stars, the Alpha and the Omega, and all the rest – have created a paradise in Time and Space so that I, through you might experience its infinite splendors, drink from its every cup, and live, love, and be merry in ways impossible without you. 

Your desires, therefore, are my desires for you. Your dreams are my dreams. And so, your wisdom has been added to my own. You are the be-all and end-all of Time and Space, the only reason for this Garden of Eden. You can do no wrong, there are no mistakes, and it’s all good. 

Follow your heart, delight in your preferences. Approve of yourself. Stake your claim, demand it, and hold out your hands, expectantly. Banish your doubts, get off of your knees, and live as you please. Because, dearest, you can, and this is all I’ve ever wanted.

You’re just another part of me,
  The Universe

Comments